The Real Estate Catch 22
The Solution: How to Avoid The Real Estate Catch 22
Here's How it Works
- Your agent will prepare a total market analysis including a computerized printout of all comparable home sales and listings in your area.
- With this information you and your agent can determine a market value for your home.
- This establishes your guaranteed price and list price which you will receive up front (in writing) before your home is marketed.
- You are doubly protected because you know that your home will sell for the guaranteed price. However if you receive an offer from an outside buyer for more than the guarantee price you get the higher offer.
- You can confidently look for your next home and immediately place a firm cash offer (not a conditional one) when you find a home you like because you know the minimum that your home will sell for and when you can expect to receive the money from it's sale.
- This service eliminates the usual stress and worry (the emotional roller coaster ride) of whether to buy first or sell first so you can avoid the risk of getting stuck with two homes or no home at all.