How to Get 100% Full Market Value for Your Home, Guaranteed!
When it comes to selling your home, two factors can affect your ability to get the full market value for your property: agents who set unrealistic list prices and ineffective marketing techniques. To avoid disappointment and financial loss, it's essential to work with an agent who knows the market and has a sound marketing plan in place. Here are some tips to help you choose the right agent:
Deciding Upon an Agent
- Evaluate each candidate based on their experience, qualifications, and references.
- Choose an agent who can suggest a realistic price for your home based on the market.
- Look for an agent who uses innovative marketing plans to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
- Choose an agent who offers a guarantee in writing that you will receive the mutually agreed upon price for your home.
YOUR HOME SOLD FOR 100% FULL MARKET VALUE GUARANTEED
Some agents offer a new and innovative program that guarantees, in writing, that you will receive 100% of the mutually agreed upon price for your home before you list. Here's how it works:
- The agent will review the Full Market Value Guarantee program with you and explain the details.
- They will then ensure that an aggressive marketing program is put in place to ensure your home is exposed to hundreds of qualified buyers.
- They will also review what is required on your part to have your home in "showcase" condition in order to maximize the showing of your home to prospective buyers.
- The guarantee is in writing. If your home sale does not net the price that was promised, these agents will pay you the difference out of their own pockets.
Full Market Value Guarantee Certificate
If you decide to participate in the Full Market Value Guarantee program, the agreement could include the following conditions:
- You agree to list your property for a specified period with the agent.
- The listed price is set within 2% of a mutually agreed market value price determined on the basis of market conditions and comparable homes.
- The property is made available for showings during reasonable hours and maintained in "showcase" condition during these times.
- You allow the agent to execute a full, approved marketing strategy.
- A successful sale of the stated property must occur before expiration of the listing agreement.
- You understand that this is not a representation to purchase the above said property.
At the bottom of the certificate, there should be a place for you and your agent to date and sign the agreement. Working with an agent who offers a Full Market Value Guarantee program can help you get the full market value for your home and avoid disappointment and financial loss.